Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thing #7 - Posting Videos

I went to several resources on videos. Hulu had some "interesting" videos on it. I like the fact it has everything from movies to television shows to watch. Blinkx was OVERWHELMING with all the videos, movies, TV shows and how-to videos. It just overwhelms me that you can download and watch movies right from your computer. Wow has technology changed!

Neok12 was my favorite for educational resources. It had some great teaching videos on
a wide variety of subjects, some powerpoint and some with actual teachers. The even had videos on how to play piano and different sports.

As a counselor, I found various videos on Calculating GPA, How to do College Searches, and even bullying and date rape videos. We have a college room at Spring Woods and I would love to see these videos downloaded available for students to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment