Monday, July 12, 2010

Thing #6 - Iphone, Itouch


I became the owner of an Iphone almost a year ago. At first, I wasn't a real fan of the phone. I decided to go ahead and see what all the uproar was about. As I started downloading apps and became aware of all the tools and resources available I was happy I purchased it. Reading the blogs and seeing the video on the educational side of the Itouch. I was truly surprised about the savings of using and Itouch in schools versus books, paper and other required supplies. It's AMAZING. I'm all for the Ischool. I think its an interesting concept and would be interested to see it in place somewhere.
My blog is suppose to address a list of ways the Itouch can be used by multiple students versus assigning it to one student. Some ways are:
1. Using the app for books (Classics, Bookshelf) the students are currently reading, any student in any grade level can find their book on the Itouch;
2. The app for reference books can be downloaded so that all students can have access to it. This would help students find information quick and easy;
3. Students doing math homework after school could use the calculator applications if they have not purchased a graphing calculator.
These are just a FEW things that the Itouch can be used for. I was enlightned by the information I learned reading and listening to the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment