Friday, July 23, 2010

#9 Goodbye Powerpoint; Hello Sideshare



I never really organized and presented a Power Point presentation. I have edited and added information to others. I remember the person having to save it, then email it to me, then me editing and emailing it back. This went back and forth for a few days until it was finished. I can't even imagine students trying to work together having to go back and forth saving information and emailing back and forth to get a project done.

The new generation of Power Point, Slideshare, makes collaborating with group on a slide show not only easier that saving and emailing back and forth, but more animated and easier to share with MULTIPLE groups worldwide and webwide. I can even see the teacher adding notes and suggestions to the presentations as well as students from different schools and states. I think Slideshare is a great tool for students that can provide a wealth of resources and knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment