Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thing #2 Image Generators


I truly enjoyed playing with the options. I did a video on Animoto. I used pictures of my twins to create a slideshow. I even emailed it to their grandparents. Twelfth grade students at our school do a Senior Legacy Book. This could be another twist to the assigment instead of using an actually scrapbook. The students can use the tool each year to do parts of the assignment. It could also be used to create a report on a fieldtrip.


I tried using the Voki, but never figured out how to make her say more that "Hello". I think this would be great for speak students. It would be used as a "partner assignment" and ease the nervousness of students.



Bookr was fun creating. I was disappointed that there were not more pictures to choose from. I can see students using this as an alternate to powerpoints or construction paper and cut out pictures for book reports.



The hardest part of Thing #2 was figuring out how to post the designs after the creation. I can see myself using these tools again!

No comments:

Post a Comment